Job opening at Dalro:Job Title: Supervisor – Theatrical & General Licensing
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
Type of Position: Permanent
The purpose of the role is to provide full management of licensing and administrative services and staff in the theatricals and general rights licensing department.
• Licensing Administration
• Financial Administration
• Distribution Admin Share Report Checking and correction
• Theatrical Repertoire Management & Acquisition
• Physical Resources Management & Growth
• Rights Holder Relationship Management & Growth
• Education & Marketing
• Team Management
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• BA Degree preferably in Drama, Literature or Fine Art
• At least 3 years related and relevant working experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Knowledge of Copyright, especially where it pertains to public performance and broadcast in dramatic/literary works, and reproduction of artistic/literary works is a requirement
• Product knowledge (visual artworks, plays & musicals) both local and international is essential.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (especially, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least one other African language is an advantage;
• Industry knowledge, experience and an existing network within the industry would be an advantage;
• A valid drivers’ licence and willingness to travel;
• Public speaking and presentation skills.
Closing date: 30 April 2022
Vacancies will be filled in accordance with the DALRO Employment Equity Policy.
Female EE candidates are encouraged to apply.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Download Official Job Details